Residential Property Owner Landlords Insurance

Investasure understands the risks of owning a Residential Property and provides coverage just for you.

Whether it’s your home or an investment, your property is likely to be your most valuable asset, so it makes sense to protect it. Navigating the complexities of residential landlords insurance can seem daunting. We’re here to help.

As a Residential Property Owner what are some of the things you need cover for:

  • Building and contents which could include things like carpets, blinds, curtains etc against fire, flood,
    storm, water damage, theft and damage by tenants.
  • Insurance doesn’t just protect your assets; it also protects you if someone is injured on your property as
    a result of an accident that you are liable for.
  • Loss of Rental Income in the event the tenants have to vacate the property or if the tenants default on
    their payments.

Tailored Packages

We offer tailored insurance packages for Property Owners. You can choose if you want all the covers or just one.

Anywhere within Australia

We can provide cover anywhere within Australia for all your locations plus include them under one policy if you would prefer.


Your dedicated client manager ensures that your insurance package meets your individual needs. They are there to provide you with advice and to answer any of your questions.

Hassle Free

If something is to go wrong, your Investasure claims manager works for you, to ensure you get what you deserve.

Types of insurance your Investasure package can include:

Building & Property Cover

Damage to buildings, contents and equipment caused by natural perils such as storms, fire, theft, malicious
damage and accidental damage.

Loss of Rent / Rent Default

Consequential Loss covering you for the loss of rental income after your property is inhabitable or in the
process of rebuilding following damage caused by an event you are insured for. (E.G. Fire or Storm Damage).
You can also insure for rent default.


Public Liability ensuring that you are protected against claims for damage or injury caused to an individual or their property as a result of your property.