Seasons Greetings from the team at Finsura.

Our offices will be closed from December 25th until January 3rd.

Insurance Cover

Specifically designed for Commercial Property Owners and Residential Landlords

As your Property Owners’ specific broker, we have worked with Insurance companies to develop the ideal policies for you. We work with a number of providers so you have choice over the right cover, inclusions and price for your property.

Did you know?
Have you thought about what would happen if you had to rebuild or move your tenants out following a loss? You would no longer have any rental income and would still have to pay for mortgage repayments, utilities, real estate fees & legal costs. Surprisingly, 1 in 3 people do not insure their rental income and additional costs.

Unfortunately the risks you face don’t just stop there. It takes time to draw plans, get approval from council, to rebuild and you need to make sure you have enough cover to reinstate the building plus all the additional costs to rebuild. Planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. 

Why choose

We offer tailored insurance packages for Property Owners. You can choose if you want all the covers or just one. 
We can provide cover anywhere within Australia for all your locations plus include them under one policy if you would prefer.
Your dedicated client manager ensures that your insurance package meets your individual needs. They are there to provide you with advice and to answer any of your questions.
If something is to go wrong, your Investasure claims manager works for you, to ensure you get what you deserve.